bhutan electricity Authority
Admin & Accounts Division
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages the general administration of the Secretariat by providing expertise in various matters related to the administration such as personal administration, property management/ maintenance, budget requirement, procurement of office materials, etc.
- Support the management in strengthening the internal capacity of the division and in improving the internal work processes, staff performance, and overall division effectiveness;
- Identify and establish HR initiatives in the areas of recruitment, Secretariat development, professional development, performance change management in alignment with organizational strategy;
- Develops appropriate policies and procedures that will enable the administrative function smoothly;
- Initiates and coordinates the preparation of annual operational plans such as budgets, procurements, and disposal of material based on the long term plan of the Secretariat in close consultation with officers of the relevant section such as finance, HR, and administrative officer.
- Coordinate in managing training and other development programs;
- Coordinate and manage the payroll of BEA;
- Coordinate and manage in preparing data publications and BEA’s annual report.
- To advise management on all HR matters;
- Guide subordinate staff and evaluate performance;
- Plan and coordinate the activities of division with other divisions for the smooth operation of BEA’s set targets;
- Participate as a member of various committees, and working groups in achieving the overall objective of the BEA Secretariat;
- Assist the Secretariat in strategic areas including in the strategic meetings, discussion, and brainstorming sessions;
- Guide, train, and mentor the subordinates of the Division to continually drive higher performance.
Admin & Accounts Team
Mr. Sherub Gyeltshen
Chief Admin & Acc. Division
Mr. Kuenzang Penjor
Sr. Admin Officer
Ms. Kinley Buthri
Sr. Finance Officer
Ms. Tashi Yangzom
Mrs. Karma Choden
PA to CEO
Mrs. Jigme Lhamo
Mrs. Singye Dema
Mr. Phub Dorji
Mr. Namgay Thinley
Mr. Dendup Tshering
Mr. Jigdrel Yeshi